Thursday, November 10, 2011

Things I Miss

My family.

My OL friends.

The awesome trio...you know who you are.

Real food.

Sleep.

Playing icebreakers.

The confidence I had this summer.

The feeling that I could finally be myself.

How did this turn into another OL nostalgia post?

Leaving for SFN on Friday. This year has been a learning experience. One of them being that there are some things I will never ever do again. Graduation is on the horizon with the onset of spring registration. Every minute seems even more important now. Every minute that I spend stressed out does not seem to be worth it anymore. Even though I am not premed anymore, I feel like I am still stuck amidst the apathy and stress that comes with the mentality...screw responsibility, can I please just leave? I actually know what I want to do with my life now.

No comments:

Post a Comment